From 3p-8p Boston Winery will be open for tastings, tours and with our new partners, Baking Steel. Baking Steel creator Andris Lagsdin with Chef Craig Hastings will be presenting their "Baking Steel" with demonstrations, tastings and pairings.
Here is the tentative timeline for the day. You need not attend the entire 3pm-8pm session as their will be plenty of wine, demos, samples, tours throughout the day and evening.
- 3p-5p Boston Winery will be open for tastings and Baking Steel will offer samples of their pizza (5 Boston Winery wines to choose from at the tasting bar)
- 4pm Boston Winery will conduct a tour of their facility (lasts approx. 30 minutes).
- 5p-6p Baking Steel demo (making dough/making pizzas/science and story of the product) wine pairing: Boston Winery Pinot Noir.
- 6pm Boston Winery will conduct a tour of their facility (lasts approx. 30 minutes).
- 6:30p-7:30p Baking Steel Griddle demo of Carne Asada Tacos. Wine pairing: Boston Winery Chilean Malbec.
- 730p-8p Tastings.
The purchase of a ticket will admit one person into the Boston Winery and will recieve:
- 5 wine tasting/pairing tokens (5 one ounce pours) to be used at the tasting bar or at the wine pairing demos.
- Samples of pizzas and Tacos
- Tour of the Boston Winery
- $10 discount on any Baking Steel purchased that day or $20 any Baking STeel Griddle
- $10 discount on any Boston Winery bottle purchase; or $100 six pack (mix any wine), or $200 case (mix any wine)