Happy Sunday Everyone.
A simple chorizo and egg homemade pizza.
1 pizza dough preferably our 72 hour dough
2 oz. fresh mozzarella
5-6 thin slices of chorizo
1/2 roasted red pepper, sliced thin
1 egg, cracked into a bowl.
S & P
1. Preheat your oven to 500 F with your Baking Steel on the top rack.
2. Stretch or roll out your dough into a 12 inch round, place on lubricated pizza peel.
3. Switch oven to broiler setting. Distribute cheese, chorizo and red peppers on top.
4. Launch on your Baking Steel and cook for 2 minutes. Open oven, and place egg in the center, rotate pizza about 180 Degrees.
5. Switch oven back to convection bake or bake and cook for 2 minutes or until egg is set.
6. Remove, slice and serve.