Before you start stringing garlic from your windows and doors, I want you to consider a modern day twist to warding off the vampires and werewolves this weekend. We're turning to the Baking Steel to protect us from the demons, and yes while dropping 17lbs of steel on a vampire's foot may buy you some time, that's not what we're thinking. A broccoli and garlic pizza will not only make your taste buds pop but it will save your soul. No warlock, vampire or werewolf will be able to withstand coming within a shout of you!
P.S. make sure to have some Scope on standby for when Ms. Dracula comes home
1 no knead dough ball 150 Grams
3 oz. fresh mozzarella
3 oz. shredded fontina
4 oz. broccoli florrets
2 cloves of garlic, thinly sliced
S & P
1. With your Baking Steel on the top rack, pre heat your oven at 500 degrees for 45 minutes.
2. Grab a rolling pin and roll out your dough into a 12 inch cylinder or until the dough is 1/8 of an inch thick. Switch the oven to broil.
3. Place dough onto lightly floured pizza peel and distribute fontina and mozzarella cheese. Disburse broccoli and garlic on top of the cheese. Lightly drizzle olive oil, and S & P.
4. Launch the thin crust onto the Baking Steel and cook for 2 minutes. Open up oven and give the pizza a 180 degree spin. This will help the pizza cook evenly. Bake for 2 more minutes or until desired brownness.
5. Remove from oven and add a little more olive oil on top.
6. Slice, take a photo for Instagram and serve.