One of our most common questions is about how to make a dough ball. A round pizza starts with a round dough. This video shows the process of forming a proper dough ball.
1. Pre-oil round storage containers. Remember, round containers and round dough balls make round pizza.
2. Cut your dough into smaller portions with a dough scraper. I recommend making dough balls that weigh 250 grams.
3. Fold dough repeatedly. Flour your hands so the dough doesn’t stick. Fold the dough tightly, but be careful not to rip it.
4. Place ball in palm and pinch the bottom of the dough tightly.
5. Place completed ball in pre-oiled container.
6. Cover and refrigerate.