Throw on your favorite cap and pretend you're a cook at an IHOP, we're making diner style hashbrowns on the Griddle. I mean, people are saying, having the Griddle, is like having the diner inside of your own kitchen. We thought it was a bit crazy that we haven't made a bunch of hash browns yet on the Baking Steel Griddle. The flat top of the century if you ask me. The Griddle gives you the high heat and space to make breakfast for the whole family AT THE SAME TIME. We are putting the family back in family meal. Get some potatoes, get your Baking Steel Griddle and let's get started.
p.s.-try not to eat them all at once!
Quick and Easy Hashbrowns
(Serves just one because you aren't going to share)
3 ea russet potatoes, peeled (2lbs. total)
salt and pepper
4 oz butter
2 oz jimmy nardello (spicy) peppers, sliced thin
2 oz scallions, sliced thin
1. Preheat your Baking Steel Griddle on medium-high heat.
2. Grate potatoes into bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Mix in peppers and scallions.
4. Melt butter and pour onto griddle. With hands, form patties of potato mixture and place on griddle.
5. Cook until deep golden brown and flip. Cook for additional 3-4 minutes.
6. Remove and eat along side some other great breakfast items, or alone!