The Baking Steel Mini has so many uses at home on my stovetop. But sandwiches are quickly becoming my obsession. Just hit your local market and start picking up the freshest ingredients possible. For the bread, I am loving croissants - buttery goodness in a bun. I always have eggs and avocado kicking around in the test kitchen. Warm up your Mini, and slap down some canadian bacon, next crack and egg and you are on your way. For the avocado, smash it and add some lime with salt and pepper. It's a healthier alternative to mayonnaise and accompanied with an egg will leave you breathless. And there you have it, this croissant with avocado, egg and canadian bacon is way better than any store bought sandwich in the world. And you can make it at home on your Mini...
1 croissant, sliced and buttered
1 or 2 eggs, fried on the Mini
1 avocado, smashed with S & P and lime juice
2 slices, Canadian bacon
1. Warm up your Mini to medium heat for 15 minutes
2. Throw down your Canadian bacon and cook for 2 minutes each side, remove.
3. Place croissant, butter side down and cook for 2 minutes.
4. Turn off heat, crack two eggs and cook sunny side up, about 3-4 minutes
5. Spread the smashed avocado on the bottom slice of the croissant, layer Canadian bacon and egg on top. Top with the other half of croissant. Slice and serve..