This broccoli and garlic pizza packs a mean vitamin punch, while the pepper flakes add an ideal dose of heat. The thin crust dough gives this pizza a perfect and healthy crunch.
1. With your Baking Steel on the top rack, pre heat your oven at 500 degrees for 45 minutes.
2. Grab a rolling pin and roll out your dough into a 12 inch cylinder or until the dough is 1/8 of an inch thick. Switch the oven to broil.
3. Place dough onto lightly floured pizza peel and distribute fontina and mozzarella cheese. Disburse broccoli and garlic on top of the cheese. Lightly drizzle olive oil, and S & P.
4. Launch the thin crust onto the Baking Steel and cook for 2 minutes. Open up oven and give the pizza a 180 degree spin. This will help the pizza cook evenly. Bake for 2 more minutes or until desired brownness.
5. Remove from oven and add a little more olive oil on top.
6. Slice, take a photo for Instagram and serve.