Sunday morning rituals-we all have them, we all love them!
I love breakfast pizza and I love eggs! So, today I'm sharing my 5 egg pizza recipe with you. You're going to need a fork and knife for this one, it's a little bit messy. Just do it for the love of breakfast and all things pizza!
5 Egg Pizza Recipe
1 pizza dough
2 oz. fresh mozzarella
5 eggs, cracked and placed in two separate bowls.
finely chopped chives
S & P
1. Preheat your oven at 500 F with your Baking Steel on the top rack. Use convection if available.
2. Stretch or roll out your dough into a 12 inch round.
3. Place your dough on your lubricated pizza peel, switch your oven to the broiler setting.
4. Tear and distribute fresh mozzarella on top and launch onto your Baking Steel. Bake for 2 minutes.
5. After two minutes, open oven and pour your eggs on top. Be careful, it's hot in there. Close oven, switch back to convection bake at 500 F.
6. Bake for an additional 2 minutes or until eggs are set.
7. Remove from oven, top with chopped chives and season with S & P.
8. Slice and enjoy!